Saturday, September 26, 2009

2 Things Challenge Hot / Wheels


The 2 Things Challenge this week is Hot & Wheels. Anyone can join! Check it out: http://2thingsphotochallenge.blogspot.com/

Without further ado, may I present to you Red Hot Pin-Wheel :) (seen above)
It's a merger of a digital creation and a painted creation. The pinwheel is from an original painting of mine. I've also posted the painting in it's original state (below). But for the challenge, it's on fire and red hot as it merges into the firey background.

Pinwheel
(4"X4" acrylic and charcoal)



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I really really love this one. Great idea.

Maya said...

Nice! I like it in red.

Joshua Aaron said...

I appreciate your nicely descriptive and elaborate article. I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with everyone!
I am a great fan of paintings and I have several collections of paintings from different art galleries in various countries.
Are any of you looking for a best online art gallery to buy original paintings in India? Visit IndianArtZone , a juried e-gallery that provides you with varied paintings ranging from Abstract paintings, Contemporary paintings and Modern art paintings at an affordable cost. As well, they provide a wide range of curated and contemporary Art paintings at a reasonable price.Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful page. Keep Posting!